RB21™ is a very flexible tension unit because of the exclusive interchange concept of belt / felt tension system operated by a motorized 180 degrees rotary change unit that quickly allows to change the processing of materials from delicate to un-delicate coils. RB21™ is the perfect machine for the coil centres.
The belt tension device and the felt tension device are assembled together as a mono-frame shape. The belts are set around the cooling water drums respectively upper and lower side, avoiding the use of pulleys. The braking tension is easily controlled by a pressure regulating device which is connected to 2 hydraulic cylinders located in the stand structure to give a pinching force to the upper and lower mono-frame.
RB21 – WD type with elliptical drums for wide range application
RB21 – SO type with circular drums for thin gauge and special materials
Special Features of RB21
- No scratches on beautiful coil surface due to special belts rotating together with strip-speed
- Uniform tension of every slit-strip due to multi-belts catch and run with every slit-strip speed
- Suitable tension for every coil thickness because tension is provided by hydraulic pressure
- Quick interchange of the belt/felt-tension for dry/oiled material by rotation of drum-elements
- High productivity due to highest-speed operation by high performance drum-cooling device
- Economical-high cooling efficiency by natural air-cooled radiator type water cooling device
- No sudden shutdown and easy maintenance due to simple mechanism & compact design